.

Wednesday, May 28, 2003

I am soooo tired. I could seriously sleep standing up. I think the sleep effect is made worse by the fact that my OR rooms were both on hold most of the morning so I had little to do. If I keep moving it keeps me awake.

This is something I also think you guys will know about, but I have come to realize that there is a very fine line between hunger and nausea. Hot dogs and fruit seem to be what this baby likes. Everything else makes me hurl. At least I'm eating a ton of fruit. I need to start carrying snacks with me in my purse and some to put in the locker in the department. If I don't keep eating something every couple of hours I get really really really sick.

I'm waiting for a call back from the OB. They should have the HcG level back. I just want to make sure there is only alien in there. Two would be super and I'd be happy and everything but it would be shocking! One is perfect, but hey I'll take what I can get if you know what I mean! :) I've been having dreams that they call and say they think there are two, come in for the ultrasound. It could just be my nervous fears playing with me though.

In other news the home mortgage guy really pissed me off this morning. He pages me (I carry a pager at work) and I call him back and I am told that he is on the phone. That ticks me off big time. So he pages me again and he tells me that he needs to know who is going to be carrying the home insurance RIGHT NOW. Now this thoroughly pisses me off because a) you didn't tell me you wanted it today at 10:30 and b) WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO ABOUT IT AT WORK? I tell him he needs to call Erich, that Erich is taking care of it, and he will be out of class and at work between 12:15 and 1:00. The guy says that won't work. He needs it NOW. I almost want to yell at him, "WELL TOO BAD! I CAN'T DO ONE DAMN THING ABOUT IT NOW!" But I refrained from yelling at him, so where is my damn cookie?

I have to go back to work. Have a great day ya'll!

No comments: