.

Friday, May 30, 2003

I just wanted to jot down a really quick note. Seems that my network card is bad in my home computer. We'll stop and buy one tonight after we CLOSE! That's right folks today is the day we become homeowners! It just feels so right now that we have a baby on the way! Holy crap! We're having a baby! :) It seems to be sinking in more each day. I agree with Shana though that the days just pass very slowly and I'm always afraid something bad will happen. I am a bit more at ease today though. I had my blood drawn last night the HcG is now 1784!!! That's high and I think Erich is at home now pacing and trying to figure out what we would do with two of them! I'm elated. I feel much better now knowing that it is doubling. She says I have nothing to worry about. The light cramping is dying out, I haven't spotted or anything, I have sore boobs, nausea, a backache, and frequent pee visits and that sounds normal to her! There is no history of miscarriage in the family and that they tend to carry babys too long! yay! :) We will have an ultrasound on June 26 followed by my very first OB appointment! And we'll see the babys heartbeat! I can't believe it! :)

My mom bought me some stretchy pants yesterday and a nice maternity shirt (one that doesn't look like a maternity shirt for very early pregnancy). I needed something to wear to a wedding in two weeks and my pants are two uncomfortable! I know, I know! It's really really early but it hurts to put pressure on my lower belly and all of my clothes were already "fit" I needed something baggier!

Okay folks, the cable is hooked back up at home. The TV works and after we fix the network card (hopefully tonight) I should be back online! I'm still pregnant and it amazes me and I may just tell you everyday for the next 7 weeks that I am still pregnant each time I post! Ha! You are all going to be so annoyed by me that you won't come back.

No comments: