.

Tuesday, May 27, 2003

Okay, so I have comments to respond to comments. Did that make sense? First off I think Rachel is the funniest lady ever since one post there is a comment that reads " I agree sweet baby. {Annika} Now can you update? Like, about you?" then goes on to another comment reading "I just saw your chart! I just saw your chart! Yippee!" Hahaha. Cracked me up! To answer Shana: this is the first time I ovulated ( I think.) Erich says he has super sperm! I think we will be having baby towards the end of January first of February. I'll have a better date probably next week. I just had my blood drawn. We have to make sure there is only one baby in there. (There is increased risk since we took Clomid. Neither he or I have hx of twins so are chancing went from nil to 10% which in my eyes is a pretty big jump!) Speaking of Clomid I would love to kiss the man/woman who invented it!

The HPT Story

The PIL came over on Sunday. Erich was just positive I was pregnant, MIL suspected, and I doubted. I didn't want to take the test because I HATE the negative results. They left and we went to bed and I was very very sick to my stomach. He fell asleep and I decided, to hell with it, I'm taking the damn test. I went in POTS and watched as one line appeared then two. I fumbled for directions and figured out what that meant (even though I knew what it meant) and ran and got Erich out of bed screaming " Erich come here! Erich come here!" He got to the batheroom, looked at my two lines, asked "what does that mean?" I threw the directions at him and he said, "you're pregnant. SUZANNE! I THOUGHT THE HOUSE WAS ON FIRE!" Then he was excited. I then called mi madre. The end.

Well I'm off to take another test! Hey, what can I say? I like taking the test when it comes out positive! :) More tomorrow.

No comments: