.

Saturday, August 23, 2003

I'm 17 weeks pregnant! It feels like every week is a milestone jumped. 23 weeks to go, hopefully. I really don't want to end up like poor Rachel. Of course it will be January in Indiana so we may end up having this kid at the house if the January before is anything of a prediction. I'm not sure we could make it the twenty minutes to the hospital in a blizzard. We all laugh at my stepdad though cause he swears he will be sleeping with the keys to his 4x4 in his pocket. My guess is that since they live an hour from us (hour and a half from the hospital) they'll start staying here closer to the birth, but we'll see. Anyways, 17 weeks. I feel flutters a lot now, constantly when I am laying down and baby is awake. Only 16 days untl the ultrasound on the 8th. I just want to know everything is OK. And what we are going to call this baby! We have both names picked now, so its up to baby to show us the money! :)

No comments: