.

Thursday, August 28, 2003

You stupid little kid...

I would never say that to anyone, but that is how I feel my limited duty supervisor treats me. I believe that in a previous entry I have said that I hate being treated like a child and it's this LD supervisor that treats me in such a manner. She comes to me and repeats her directions at least five times. She speaks to me like an illiterate little child who doesn't even speak English as their first language. I despise that. Why must she treat me this way? I'm a very intelligent young woman, graduated with an honors diploma, had an above the average SAT/ACT score. I also went to a very snobby undergraduate school that stole a lot of my money because they are so "great." And yet, this lady thinks that she can treat me in this demeaning manner. It irritates the living crap out of me.

No comments: