.

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

What time is it?

My dear dear friends I sit here writing this entry at 7am! I've been up for over an hour now. Today is the first day T is over here to stay the day. I'll be in bed tonight at 8pm. :) I had weird dreams all night last night. I dreamed I was in a tornado last night. I think with all of this tornado craziness that has been going on in Indiana has sunk deep into my brain. I also dreamed that during the tornado I accidentally tore some dudes earring out and then my ear hurt as a consequence. This is most likely because my dear dear daughter found my earring the other day with her tiny fists. My friends, having my earring ripped out of my ear is my very. greatest. fear. Next to things like death and car accidents and Mother Natures little mishaps. Needless to say it was an intense 30 seconds trying to unpry her little fist.

I'm now waiting for Erich to wake up with the baby and come down so we can have breakfast. I'm a hungry girl. I never eat breakfast, but I think if I got up this early everyday (which I have to now) then I'll be having some breakfast. I predict my milk supply increasing with three balanced meals a day. The really ironic part of being up so early is that I called Alicia and she wasn't awake! That is simply crazy I tell you. I feel like my sentences this early are coming out in a very weird way. Oh well. I must go root around in the kitchen.

No comments: