.

Wednesday, February 19, 2003

I didn't take the test. I'm a chicken. :) I think I'm just going to wait it out and stop thinking about it. It's kinda stressing me out which doesn't help the getting pregnant part. So I'm just going to enjoy the "getting" pregnant part **wink wink** and see what happens. :)

Not much of a big day. Went to work and then the Suture Boys took us out to bw3's for happy hour. It was cool to hang out with the people I work with all day. They are a fun group. Not to mention the suture guy Gary is a lot of fun ** I have to suck up to him because 1) he did me a favor and 2) he made me tell him my blogsite addy so he's gonna come visit. :) But he really is cool, and he got lucky on Valentines Day because I gave him a good idea. :) LOL Okay I'm going back to my book. Talk atcha later!

No comments: