.

Thursday, February 20, 2003

I feel like I am just kinda here. It is terribly slow today at work. I'm looking forward to 3:00 though because that is when we get our checks. I would like to just go home then and pay bills! and clean my house, but maybe not. I need to stay here to make money because we need it so desperately. But I hate it when it is slow and I finished my book *by the way it was awesome! you should read it too* I'm going to join this "FLY LADY" person I keep hearing about. I'll give you a link when I get home from work. Tomorrow is supposed to be slow too. I have SO MUCH to do I may slip out of here early but take VTO *voluntary time off. you don't get paid but you get the hours credited to you so you get your retention bonus. the rb comes around quarterly and you have to have worked like at least 500 hours to get it. VTO allows you to go but still get the hours so you get the bonus. And it saves the department money.*
I can't believe it is Thursday. PRIME TIME TV! whoopee. Which is why I'd like to go home early. So I can clean and then sit down with the laundry and watch my shows. Ella got a bath this morning. The husband and I jumped in the shower and had to take her in there with us (so she doesn't find her way into trouble). When we got out I told him to just throw her in too. But the older dog, Gracy, the one who has bladder control issues, needs a bath too. If I got home early I could do that and blow dry her. (it's too cold outside and in our drafty 100 yr old house to leave her wet)
I'm gonna go find the Thursday Thumb Twiddler and see if it is worth completing. I'll talk at you later. Adios....

No comments: