.

Friday, February 21, 2003

I'm sick. YUCK. I have a headache-becoming-a-migraine that has persisted to get worse and worse since last night. My tummy is turning and my head is spinning. I feel like I'm going to toss my cookies. :( Work has been really slow today and it looks like Monday is going to be just as slow. I may have to go home today. Who wants a sick person coming to get them for surgery? It would make me nervous if some obviously sick girl came to get them for a surgery in which their belly would be open and then sick girl would be in the room. Can we say infection?

I joined the FLYLADY group. It sounds like a pretty smart way of getting and keeping the house in shape. My husband is just as excited.

Okay I gotta go "toss my cookies" Sorry for the graphic description, girls. I'll write more later after I take some (baby-safe) drugs. No, I don't know if I am pregnant, I don't think I am, but the OBGYN went ahead and prescribed me baby-safe medicine for my migraines just in case we get there. :) Drugs are a beautiful thing...

No comments: