.

Tuesday, February 18, 2003

Okay everybody is driving me nuts today. I am not pregnant, if I am, I don't know it. I'm tired of walking the halls at work and seeing big pregnant bellies. And all those babies! I want one! I'm tired of people asking me "are you pregnant?" NO! I AM NOT ******* PREGNANT! I WILL LET YOU KNOW! And there is the other, "heh, well are you doing it right?" urgh. If little girls who haven't graduated high school can concieve I am sure that my husband and myself, two college educated individuals, can concieve. STOP ASKING. IT ISN'T HELPING.

It's my body and it is stupid. Stupid, stupid body. The medicine that is supposed to make my body work right makes me so terribly terribly sick. I hate it. :( But I want a baby so bad. And I might be pregnant. I've been on this medicine almost three weeks. Maybe my body got the message released an egg and my hunny's "swimmers" greeted it with open arms. Okay so that was a bit graphic, but it's highly possible, right? **agree with me, I'm trying to be positive" So with that in mind I bought a pregnancy test. Two to be correct. I figured that if I wasn't I would need one next month. And if the first one was positive, then I would want to take another one to make sure. heh. Think good thoughts and I'll take this test in the morning. I'm so tired of disappointment. And I hate only seeing one line. I hate it. HATE HATE HATE. urgh. I'm gonna get back to my book. ** New book. "Fast Women" by Jennifer Cruise ** I'll see you tomorrow kiddies...

No comments: