.

Saturday, March 08, 2003

I would like to have a moment of silence for dear Jennifer's cat, Chincey, who passed away this morning. :( Pets are gifts to us and become not just our companions but a member of the family. They weep with us when loved ones pass and rejoice with us during the happier times in life. My dogs have given me everything in the world. My oldest, given to me by my late father, saw me through his death and has been there forever. Ella, my puppy, continues to bring joy to me everytime I walk into the room. She thinks of me as mom and is teaching my husband to be a great father. And as much as she, or any other pet, annoys me, chews up my cell phone, or poops on the floor because she just can't hold it anymore, we wouldn't give them up for anything in the world. I know Jennifer and Anth must be feeling something awful. So let's send good thoughts there way with this moment of silence, remember the pets we have lost before, and dear Chincey. **silence**

No comments: