.

Sunday, March 02, 2003

So today I've mainly cleaned and played Sims. We went to Kokomo and did a bit of shopping. We bought three playstation2 games from Target (buy two at $19.99 get one free!) and a Sims for Playstation2 strategy guide. The strategy guide has made all of the difference and allowed me to conquer the level I had been stuck at. :)

Thought I would share this with you. Today we were walking through Sam's Club and I'm telling my husband about my week. I was telling him how this chick at work eats Grape jolly ranchers all of the time and it makes me absolutely just want to puke. And the other day he put BBQ sauce on his pepperoni pizza and that thought plus the smell made me puke. So we are walking through Sams and there are all of these deserts and such and I just want to eat them! Mind you, I'm not much of a sweet/desert kind of person, especially since they put me on MetforminXR (glucophage). At this time I realize that I have to go to the batheroom (for like the tenth time in three hours). He asks me "are you pregnant?"

This catches my surprise for a few reasons. A) I haven't even thought about it. Most of the time I'm telling myself that I should just give up because it won't happen. B) I realize that I still haven't gotten my period and on Monday it will be four weeks since starting the glucophage. I get my blood redrawn to check insulin levels on Friday. C) In the past it has always been me who suggested that I was pregnant. He never suggests it. D) I've been having really bizarre vivid dreams lately. And I'm having a recurring dream about a baby girl. In the dream, she is so real that I can smell her and my heart and breast ache when she cries. It is absolutely the weirdest thing.

So maybe quite possibly God has shown his loving face upon us and is sending me a baby. I sure hope so. :)

No comments: