.

Friday, March 07, 2003

Oh my gosh! I'm so happy! ***Note to reader: If you in anyway don't want to get up close and personal with me then I suggest skipping this entry. Remember that I don't have to post things that make others happy, this a documentation of my own life, my own journal by which you are choosing to celebrate the happenings in my life. :) Thank you for doing so! But as before mentioned, if you don't want to know the very nitty gritty don't read this entry! Tune in tomorrow! :) ***

AF arrived today. I haven't been visited by AF regularly since I stopped birth control in June. She last made a visit in November with the little aid of provera *drugs*. But today she came by herself *obviously prompted by the lower insulin levels due to the glucophage* and I welcomed her home with loving arms. To be truthful, as awful as she can sometimes be, I missed her terribly. All girls know this, even if they don't want babies. When you are growing up, you wait for the day that AF makes an appearance in your life. SHE is your defining moment of when you became a woman. Health class revolved around this one proud shining moment for many years! And when she finally came you felt like you could put your "training bra" on and walk with pride. :) You were now a true woman! AF, I've missed you so much. And as much as you are welcome, I would like a baby first, then for you to come and visit again on a regular basis. If you will all excuse me, I'm going to find my training bra to walk with pride...

No comments: