.

Wednesday, June 25, 2003

First off I feel like I'm going to puke. No joke. I ate a baked potato and a cookie and i'm not thinking it was the best idea I've had today. I did however find out that tomorrow I am having ANOTHER ultrasound! Whoopee! :) That excites me I love seeing that heartbeat and I can't wait. It is hotter then hell on a hot summers day here. 90 degrees with at least 50% humidity and a dew point of 70. It's nasty. Gee I love Indiana. :) Storms should fly in tonight bringing a bit of a cold front.

I'm wearing maternity pants. They don't look maternity but they have a bit of extra fabric in the front for growth. I just couldn't stand my pants and my mom said that I looked very uncomfortable so she took me to Target and bought my a pair of khaki capris and jeans (both maternity). The jeans have elasic in the back so they don't look maternity either. I feel pretty dumb wearing them but hell, I'm so comfortable now! **sigh** More exciting library stuff to do. Later.

No comments: