.

Tuesday, June 24, 2003

If I ever come running, screaming into my blog, shouting " I WANT TO BE A LIBRARIAN!!!" Shoot me. Don't hesitate, don't try and talk me out of it, just SHOOT ME! Today I've worked on making sure half of the *** library is in "perfect" order according to the catalog cards. The problem is that a lot of the catalog cards are out of order. And me, being way to good at this, says something and I end up having to fix it. When will I learn to keep my fat mouth shut!? And do you know what torture it is to be ten feet from a computer all day and have things to do so you can't access your email or blogs for fear of losing what could possibly be the MOST limited duty position in the hospital. At least this is better than my "regular" position. 45 minutes to go.

No comments: