.

Tuesday, June 24, 2003

Yay, she is temporarily out of projects for me so i'm free to surf and blog! whoopee!

I had a dream last night that I've been thinking about all day. I thought I'd share it with you.

It was after the baby was born, there was a fire down the street. Erich and I picked baby up and ran down to see the blaze and make sure people were out, cops called, etc etc etc. It had to be in the middle of the night because I can remember the flames lit up against the midnight blue sky. Baby started to get hungry so Erich told me to nurse her. I remember it had to be really really new to me because I was still a bit nervous about it. I remember looking up after getting the baby to latch on and Erich's friends were there. I said, "shame on you staring. " That's all I really remember.

Oh and the baby was a baby girl. What do you make of that? :)

No comments: