.

Thursday, June 26, 2003

I'm off to see my baby on that cool little sound machine! I've been longing to see his little heart going bumpety bump bump bump since I saw it last Friday. I almost want to be back in surgery in a few weeks so I can regularly check up on him. :) I said almost. Though I do miss the few friends I had like Missy and Melissa. Had lunch with Melissa yesterday and that helps. She is scheduled for her c-section on the 18th but I don't think she will make it that long. She has dropped. He's moved his feet in a completely different angle and her back hurts and she walks like there is a head in between her legs. And she is having tummy troubles. I can't wait till its me.

I have to go shower so I can see my baby. My baby. Sounds so WEIRD! I know I'm a worry wart too. :( I'm kinda scared that the heartbeat won't be there just 6 days later. I know I know that it most likely will, but damn fear plays with you. More later. :)

No comments: