.

Friday, August 08, 2003

So after being throughly drugged from last night, I drove to Erich and we went to see American Wedding. Only Derek and his wife went. We at at Hooters before and made fun of the not-so-hot waitresses. The movie was funny but there was one part that made me start to gag. I had to throw my head in between my legs and wait for Erich to tell me it was over.

I'm really tired this morning. I'm still feeling a bit of the effects of the drugs, and my I can still feel the migraine in my spine. Ouch. I think I am going to leave work early as there are things I need to do. There is a bunch of stuff that needs to be done around the house. I will make a new list here shortly. Blah.

I have to babysit tonight which is good and bad. I wish I could just go home and nap, hopefully after my errands there will be enough time to do that. It is good though 'cause we really need the money.

I think this library should have a cot.

No comments: