.

Saturday, August 09, 2003

Yay! Well we went and ate lunch, but instead of Texas Roadhouse went to Chilis. I would rather of had Texas Roadhouse but hey beggars can't be choosers. (TR didn't open for another 45 minutes and I just couldn't wait that long!) I mailed Rachels box (go me!) and feel very productive just having done that. I bought a new bra (went up an entire cup size, wowee, tell me these things aren't going to get bigger!) and some undies (damn dog keeps eating mine!). We looked at changing tables at a baby superstore and came home to find we had left Gracy out in the rain (oops!). So I gave her a nice warm bath, she feels tons better! Then I've started laundry and caught myself up in the pregnancy journal. I'm going to go vacuum downstairs, start another load and move to the main floor (I'm in the basement now). So moving on...

No comments: