.

Thursday, September 25, 2003

Must See TV

YAY! I just remembered that it is Thursday and do you know what that means? The SEASON PREMIERE of FRIENDS and ER! **jumps up and down holding belly** I have to set the tape so Erich can watch Friends and then I'll go downstairs and work on laundry while ER is on. I can't wait till Scrubs and Good Morning Miami come back too. Then my life as a loser will be complete. I just love the fall. :)

((On a side note, I should really stop jumping up and down. I can feel baby girl swooshing up and down with me probably yelling "will you cut that foolishness out!" She must be getting big! My belly moves constantly and now she has discovered that it's fun to kick my tailbone. Owee! As if my fingers aren't sore enough. The sticking my fingers doesn't hurt, it's the tiny bruises that make it rough!))

No comments: