.

Thursday, September 25, 2003

Rolling along...

That is what we are doing here. I figured out that Erich is hypoglycemic also ( though mine should correct itself after pregnancy). So I've put him on the same diet and it is weird getting used to not having "what I want" and making sure that each meal has what we need. It is also hard to structure and schedule snacks for both him and myself. It is kinda fun to have the structure for the meal and to see the effects that each meal has on my body. And I've figured out how my blood sugars work and what helps optimally for me.

Baby is still in there moving around and seems to be enjoying herself. I'm thankful that we've figured out this eating stuff and are getting beyond that. September seems to be rapidly coming to an end and thus far we really haven't had an Indian(a) *heh* summer. I'm looking forward to snow, though I think that I'm looking forward to winter and snow because it means that baby will be that much closer to being here. I'm enjoying the cool weather and wearing long sleeves. Erich and I are adjusting to a morning routine in the dark. It is pitch black outside now at 6am and almost dark at 6:30pm which is kinda weird, but I love it. It just makes getting up really hard.

I'm trying to stay at work the entire day though that proves hard because it is boring as hell here. Bah. If I can only make it till three. Then if I can make it till three thirty, I'm free to leave then. Two hours and fifteen minutes can be a really long time, though I need to stay cause we need the money.

Oh and by the way let me say that the raises suck and this company sucks and I hate it and I'm glad that when this baby comes out I'll never have to work here again. Yahoo. I applied for FMLA (family medical leave act) once again, though this time I should get it since Tuesday was my one year anniversary. Yeehaw. Okay I'm off to kill time.

No comments: